Monday, August 16, 2010

Fix It Friday #66

Sorry it took me so long to get this one posted. I did the fixes on Friday, but ran out of time to get them up on the blog. I had a little get together with friends I haven't seen in 10 years. Pictures will be posted soon!

Here is the original from I ♥ Faces.

"A photo that Angie captured during a session with two amazing little twin boys."


I did a couple of standard fixes. Cropped it for a closer perspective, brightened his eyes, and added texture to his hair.



I thought a change in the color of his shirt would bring out his eyes, so a darkened up the red a bit. I think I really like it.




Using PW's Vintage action, I created this look. I again tweaked the levels and completely disregarded the noise level.



I covered the picture using the pewter tone magic brush in PSE, added an edge burn, and defined the eyes a bit more to achieve this look.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Two Sisters | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates