Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friday Night Karaoke

Last weekend, the Class of 2000 held their ten year reunion. Now I understand that I did not graduate with this class, but I had more friends who did than I did in my own class. So when I found out a bunch of them were getting together on Friday night, I decided to join them. It was fabulous to see all these people who were such a big part of my childhood.

Rachel was there.


Marcus, always an animated story teller.


Miss Jan picks songs out of the binder. This is one of the only shots I could sneak without her giving me a goofy face.


It is serious business!


Kellen plowed through Mambo Number Five.


Simone was gorgeous.



Kellen entertained us all with a little Running Man to go with his rendition of Lou Bega.


I have to say motherhood sure looks good on Candice! She has always been warm and loving. It was good to see her face.


Happy Mr. Kellen.


This girl just keeps getting prettier as the years go by!


More story telling from Marcus.


Matt got volunteered to sing, much to his chagrin.


Jeni, gettin' jiggy wit' it.
(Na Na Na Na Na Na)


Marcus rocking it!


Kellen giving props to Marcus.


Jaimie, back from Boston, and attempting a little R.E.M.

I was very sad to get called into work before I was ready to end the night. We definitely need to not let ten years go by before we see each other again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Two Sisters | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates