Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photojournalism




This is my first entry for I♥Faces on my blog. This week they are hosting a photojournalism themed challenge. I took these pictures at Miss C's Occupational Therapy session last Friday and was really disappointed when I saw that I had my ISO set way too high. But then I realized that all the noise lent my pictures perfectly to this week's I♥Faces theme. Hope you enjoy my collage as much I do!


Photojournalism6

"Our definition of Photojournalism for the sake of this challenge: Using an image (or images) to tell a story.

For this week’s challenge we’d like you to choose a photo that is photojournalistic in style. Or (for this week only) you can enter a collage of photos instead. Please make sure that a human face is showing up somewhere in your photo entry and that you use only a maximum of 5 photos in your collage."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Two Sisters | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates