Friday, July 30, 2010

Fix It Friday #64

Here is the original from I ♥ Faces.


"A photo of Michelle Johnson’s beautiful little girl dressed in purple… to go along with our weekly theme of course!"


I did a couple of standard fixes. Smoothed the owies on her cheek, brightened her eyes, added texture to her hair, warmed the color on her face and added some bokeh to the background. Then I started to have some fun.


I added a brown tint for a vintage feel. This I had to do in two parts since her face was way too brown at the level that I wanted on the rest of the picture. I ♥ layer masks.



This vintage I like a little better. It's subtler and I love the softness in it. I did this with PW's Vintage action, tweaked the levels and completely disregarded the noise level.

I added a silver tone for this one. I like how her eyes really stand out.





1 comments:

Tara said...

I agree with you that the vintage look is more beautiful to look at...

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Two Sisters | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates