Saturday, July 24, 2010

Playing in the Wildflowers

Sometimes you just have to stop by the side of the road and play in the flowers. The girls and I did just that a while ago.


Miss C likes to tramp around the field and map it all out.







Miss G is not too fond of Mom and her camera, but she poses anyway.





The interactions between my girls is what keeps me going. It is amazing when Miss G doesn't see Miss C as disabled, but just as her sissy.


Here she helps Miss C look at a flower that she picked.


However much Miss G hates when I take pictures of her, she sure loves it when I hand the camera over. My munchkin sure can capture a moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Two Sisters | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates